Whattup everybody! This is GROWNUP Sheldon who woke up at 5 AM like a BIG BOY to do ALL OF HIS OVERDUE WORK and make ALL HIS EDITORS HAPPY but instead he's DICKING AROUND ON THE INTERNET and WRITING DA JOURNALS.
Hahahaha, whatever, it's been a few weeks and I figured i'd check with what everyone else is up to. I'll give you all the minutes on my past month:
- Left Chicago. I miss everyone there alot knowing i won't see them all for another year at least. But it was a rad time, with rad people, and i know next year is going to be even better.
- I did a piece for the Claudio Sanchez KillAudio signing in Puyallup, WA at Comic Evolution. I should put it up here, but you should check out the stores site HERE
and sift through some of the signing shots in the photos section. They had a few hundred kids run through that store. It was insane. The owner Chuck Messinger sounds like a diamond bloke.
- Moved to Puerto Rico, and staying at the girl's parents house. THIS is the reason there's no Livestream this month because the internet is powered by a single donkey (or "burro" so i'm told) pushing a spoke on a big wooden wheel connected to a transmitter. BUT...
- NEW YORK OCT 1ST HERE WE COME!!! Niki and I are going to be in Williamsburg NY, catching up with people and playing host to my sister who is coming out from Australia to do some travelling. Depending on how fast the wifi is there, i'm sure we can hit up some livestream fun and you can watch me colour the porno comic pages, which i should say is titled "BLAZING FANTASY" haha. cheesy as hell i know, but i love it. But if you're so desperate to hear me talk to myself and colour at speeds of 1 panel per 2 effing hours, just go to my Livestream channel
and hit the "ON DEMAND" button to see the first episode.
- I got roped into a job of an extremely high caliber that you won't be able to look at until someone goes on a tour or something. "imma let you finish" indeed.
- I (we) FINISHED KILLAUDIO ISSUE #3!!!! It's done!! what a BALLBUSTER. But now my lovely spooge sponge
Is assisting me on inks and colours, everything will run much smoother. I had some help from
...but we won't go there. hahaha.
- And finally, SUPERTRON
continues as always. I started writing Chapter 5 today, and i am EXCITED. Joey and Minitron reach the end of the tracks, and characters old and new are introduced. I cant wait to get started on it.
Other then that, it's work work work wank sleep work work.
How you been?
- (that's) Mr.Sheldon (to you)